[comp.os.os2.misc] Sequencing Under OS/2

lairdkb@mentor.cc.purdue.edu (Kyler Laird) (11/20/90)

In article <9698@jarthur.Claremont.EDU> rspangle@jarthur.Claremont.EDU (Froot Loop) writes:
>In article <1371@bbxsda.UUCP> scott@bbxsda.UUCP (Scott Amspoker) writes:
>>As for sequencing with OS/2 or windows - Serious sequencing requires
>>a certain degree of system dedication to ensure accuracy.  As far
>>as I can see, OS/2 and windows are not intended for realtime
>>applications.

>Well, it seems to me that Passport has done pretty well under Windows.
>I've got Master Tracks Pro, V 3.63, and it runs under Windows.

I was looking at an old PC Magazine review for MT Pro today.  I want it!
I'd get it IF it came in an OS/2 version.  Does anything (musical)?

It seems that OS/2 would be even more ideal (?) an environment (than Windows)
for MIDI thanks to its multitasking flexibility.  (I also want OS/2 2.0!)

Any info on any music software for OS/2 - especially sequencing and scoring -
will be appreciated.

--kyler