[comp.os.os2.misc] OS/2 Mouse recommendations

lairdkb@mentor.cc.purdue.edu (Kyler Laird) (01/25/91)

I have OS/2 installed on my laptop, so I use a trackball.  Mine's a Logitech.
I like it.  It's often more comfortable than a mouse, and sure takes a lot
less (operating) space.

It's great for playing hearts in the car while I'm waiting for my S.O. to
finish shopping...

--kyler

wbonner@eecs.wsu.edu (Wim Bonner) (01/26/91)

In article <4452@mentor.cc.purdue.edu> lairdkb@mentor.cc.purdue.edu (Kyler Laird) writes:
>It's great for playing hearts in the car while I'm waiting for my S.O. to
>finish shopping...

Hearts?>   Is this an OS/2 program?   I've not heard of it.  Where can I
get it?

Wim

--
|  wbonner@yoda.eecs.wsu.edu  |
| 27313853@wsuvm1.csc.wsu.edu |

lairdkb@mentor.cc.purdue.edu (Kyler Laird) (01/26/91)

I mentioned that I like to use my trackball to play hearts.  I play Hoyle's
card games collection in the DOS compat. box of OS/2.

Sorry, I don't know of an OS/2 version, but this one is quite nice.

--kyler