[comp.os.os2.misc] OS/2 Screensaver?

ballard@cheddar.ucs.ubc.ca (Alan Ballard) (02/08/91)

In article <3032@hsi86.hsi.com> tankus@hsi86.hsi.com (Ed Tankus) writes:
>Looking for a screensaver/blanker that will take an argument
>specifying the length of time the screen will remain on after the
>last keystroke.
You can FTP to mtsg.ubc.ca, cd to os2: and get either
scrnbl2c.zip, a simple screen blanker I wrote that works on
PM and non-PM sessions, or deskpic3.zip, which gives you lots of fancy
screen savers, but works in PM session only.  You can also use a combination
of the two.  Both give you ways to set the length of time.

Alan Ballard                   | Internet: ballard@ucs.ubc.ca
University Computing Services  |   Bitnet: USERAB1@UBCMTSG
University of British Columbia |    Phone: 604-228-3074
Vancouver B.C. Canada V6R 1W5  |      Fax: 604-228-5116