[comp.os.os2.misc] NEWDESK

mabdoor@cs.vu.nl (Doorn van MAB) (04/11/91)

I downloaded NEWDESK from several ftp-sites, but the file
   NEWDESK.DLL
is missing.

The ZIP / LZH / EXE  archive does contain PMEXEC.EXE ( ??? )

Does anybody know where I can find NEWDESK with a correct NEWDESK.DLL ?

Thanks,

Matthijs van Doorn

| " To do is to be   - Nietsche  |                        /|   /|   /   \
|   To be is to do   - Kant      |   mabdoor@cs.vu.nl    / |  / |  /     |
|   Do be do be do   - Sinatra " |   VU Amsterdam       /  | /  | /     |
|________________________________|_____________________/___|/___|/_____/

likovuori@cc.helsinki.fi (04/16/91)

In article <9625@star.cs.vu.nl>, mabdoor@cs.vu.nl (Doorn van MAB) writes:
> I downloaded NEWDESK from several ftp-sites, but the file
>    NEWDESK.DLL
> is missing.
>
> The ZIP / LZH / EXE  archive does contain PMEXEC.EXE ( ??? )
>
> Does anybody know where I can find NEWDESK with a correct NEWDESK.DLL ?
>

> Thanks,
>
> Matthijs van Doorn

    Try funic.funet.fi and directory /pub/os2/display. There is a
    file PMDESK12.LZH which is complete PM Desktop program 1.2.
    As you said NEWDESK was missing the DLL file but I it is now
    included in the PMDESK12.

    Kari Likovuori
    likovuori@cc.helsinki.fi