[comp.os.os2.misc] Less for OS/2

nick@McRCIM.McGill.EDU (Nicola Fumai) (04/19/91)

Does anyone have a version of `less' working under OS/2?
Could you please post it (Comp.binaries.os2?) or tell me if I can ftp
it from somewhere.

It is frustrating to have to go through a file by using `type'.

Thanks

nick
--
INET: nick@larry.mcrcim.mcgill.edu

rommel@Informatik.TU-Muenchen.DE (Kai-Uwe Rommel) (04/19/91)

In article <1991Apr18.173150.15666@thunder.mcrcim.mcgill.edu> nick@McRCIM.McGill.EDU (Nicola Fumai) writes:

>Does anyone have a version of `less' working under OS/2?
>Could you please post it (Comp.binaries.os2?) or tell me if I can ftp
>it from somewhere.

I have ported less v123 to OS/2 and it was already posted to
comp.binaries.os2. It can be ftp'ed from the archive site,
129.97.129.116 in directory os2/volume1/less123.

Kai Uwe Rommel

/* Kai Uwe Rommel, Munich ----- rommel@lan.informatik.tu-muenchen.dbp.de */

DOS ... is still a real mode only non-reentrant interrupt
handler, and always will be.                -Russell Williams (MS)