[comp.os.os2.misc] List of commercial apps?

MXD118@psuvm.psu.edu (Spiro the Spiny Goldfish) (04/22/91)

I remember seeing a list of commercial applications for OS/2 recently either
in one of these os2 newsgroups or on the OS-2 list.  Does anyone have such
a beast,  or can you give me a pointer to somewhere that might?  I've had
trouble locating it myself.

Thanks,
Michael E. Dahmus              MXD118@PSUVM / dahmus@endor.cs.psu.edu

bking@nro.cs.athabascau.ca (Barry King) (04/29/91)

MXD118@psuvm.psu.edu (Spiro the Spiny Goldfish) writes:

> I remember seeing a list of commercial applications for OS/2 recently either
> in one of these os2 newsgroups or on the OS-2 list.  Does anyone have such
> a beast,  or can you give me a pointer to somewhere that might?  I've had
> trouble locating it myself.

You should be able to get such a list from your local IBM representative.
 If they don't have one directly, they can get one from head office.

Barry King             ersys!bking@nro.cs.athabascau.ca
Edmonton Remote Systems:  Serving Northern Alberta since 1982