[comp.os.os2.misc] Dallas OS/2 Technical Sem

Robert_Falbo@f170.n771.z3.fidonet.org (Robert Falbo) (05/17/91)

BB|OK, good idea, but they have to reach 369/44 *before* the morning
BB|of Friday May 17th as that's the last day I'll be checking mail

Well, Thanks, Bill, but as you can see by the post time, I missed
your cut-off.  But since you're still around...

I'd like to see a CSD come out for 1.3 adding LADDR support for non
IBM machines.  And I'd like a simpler way to change the mouse driver
in case you get it wrong the first time.  And I'd like to see some
explaination of the error codes.  Thanks
                                            -bob-

--- MkUti v2.1d
 * Origin: BrookSide Trader * (315) 337-4093 * Rome, NY * (1:260/510)