[comp.os.os2.misc] WLO Mini-Apps

Pete_Norloff@f170.n771.z3.fidonet.org (Pete Norloff) (05/19/91)

 PN> Includes: Solitaire, Calc, Calendar, Cardfile, Clipboard, Clock,
 PN> Notepad, Reversi, and Windows Help.  (Terminal isn't in the set.)

 GR>        Pete. for those of us that are a long ways out, could you break
it
 GR>up a little please.  Would be nice if we could get 1 zip with the dll's,
and
 GR>then 1 app per.  That way i can 'check it out' with a single app before
 GR>committing to a very expensive download of highly suspect software.  I'm
 GR>sure a lot more than me would appreciate it.  Thanks.

I've done that and I'm about to do it again.  The version I had here was
dated January 16 and seemed to have random fits of locking PM.  I just got a
new set dated May 14.  I will break this file (1.3 MB) into DLLs and
individual apps as you suggest and post a note here when I'm done.

--- msged 2.06c OS/2
 * Origin: OS/2 Shareware in Fairfax, VA: 703-385-4325  (1:109/347@fidonet)

Pete_Norloff@f170.n771.z3.fidonet.org (Pete Norloff) (05/19/91)

 GR>        Pete. for those of us that are a long ways out, could you break
it
 GR>up a little please.  Would be nice if we could get 1 zip with the dll's,
and
 GR>then 1 app per.  That way i can 'check it out' with a single app before
 GR>committing to a very expensive download of highly suspect software.  I'm
 GR>sure a lot more than me would appreciate it.  Thanks.

The newer version of the WLO applets are here now.  All dated 5/14/91.  The
collection now includes Terminal, Write, and Paintbrush.  You'll need Peter'
s LH2_200.LZH to extract the files and re-attach the icon EAs.

 1300726  wlo.zip        The full WLO applet install disk
     883  wloread.txt    installation notes for above
   60389  WLO_CALC.LZH   Calc
   65392  WLO_CALN.LZH   Calendar
   58499  WLO_CARD.LZH   Cardfile
   37448  WLO_CLIP.LZH   Clipboard
   26147  WLO_CLK.LZH    Clock
  317067  WLO_DLL.LZH    DLLs required for any individual applet
  106059  WLO_HELP.LZH   Windows help
   46204  WLO_NOTE.LZH   Notepad
  136937  WLO_PNT.LZH    Paintbrush
   32257  WLO_RVSI.LZH   Reversi