[comp.os.os2.misc] Maximus Download

Graham_Stair@f170.n771.z3.fidonet.org (Graham Stair) (05/20/91)

Peter, I am cross-posting this message, as think there is a break in the
OS2BBS conference. (Did you see the original in OS2BBS a week or more back?)

 * Original to Peter Fitzsimmons @ 3:711/409 in OS2BBS
 * Forwarded Mon May 20 1991  17:51:38 by Graham Stair @ 3:711/409

In a message of <May 01 13:24>, Graham Stair (3:711/409) writes:

 >Release 3 of Maximus OS/2 V1.02 fixed the filesize/time sending problem,

Hmmm, I was a bit quick to say that it was fixed. I checked it via a file
area that was on a local drive... not a remote one. One of my users just
reported that problem is still definitely there, and yes he is correct... I
am deinitely running r3 as well.

Any more thoughts on what the problem and fix could be? Do you need any more
information?

/gjs

--- msged 2.06c OS/2
 * Origin: 3M Australia (3:30141/1)