[comp.os.os2.misc] OS/2 1.3 Network Printing

Graham_Stair@f170.n771.z3.fidonet.org (Graham Stair) (05/20/91)

My mate John Duncan said to All on 18 May 91 that ...

 JD >When I log in the spooler displays the network queue's that I have
 JD >assigned, but when I try to print from 123/G or Sidekick
 JD >they only show the local print queue's.

You have to print PM stuff to the local queue, which will then send it on to
the remote queue. This means you have to have your local queue set up for
the right printer (I think). This all changed in 1.3, which surprised me.
This is just my interpretation...

/gjs

--- msged 2.06c OS/2
 * Origin: 3M Australia (3:711/409)

John_Duncan@f170.n771.z3.fidonet.org (John Duncan) (05/21/91)

I'll give that a try Graham.

Thanks
John

--- Opus-CBCS 1.14
 * Origin: PC Support Network BBS - Line 1 (3:711/808.0)