[comp.os.os2.misc] Vendors of TCP/IP packages for OS/2 V1.3

nico@Micrognosis.Los-Gatos.CA.US (Speaker-to-Workstations) (05/30/91)

I am researching all available TCP/IP packages that are being offered on
IBM's PS/2 OS/2 platform.

Currently, my list consists of:

	IBM's TCP/IP V1.1
	Novell's OS/2 EXOS TCP/IP
	FTP's TCP/IP for OS/2
	Essex System's TCP/2

This list has been compiled mainly from word of mouth. I have tried to get
a phone number or company address for FTP and Essex Systems but so far
have been unsuccessful. I am in CA. Essex I think is in MA.

If anyone has these handy, I'd really appreciate a quick note. Ditto if
you've heard about any other TCP/IP vendors. I'll post a summary if I get
any responses.

Thanks,
Nico.
--
 nico@micrognosis.los-gatos.ca.us
 Vique's Law: "A man without religion is like a fish without a bicycle."

ballard@ucs.ubc.ca (Alan Ballard) (05/30/91)

In article <NICO.91May29113605@bilbo.Micrognosis.Los-Gatos.CA.US> nico@Micrognosis.Los-Gatos.CA.US (Speaker-to-Workstations) writes:
>I am researching all available TCP/IP packages that are being offered on
>IBM's PS/2 OS/2 platform.
>This list has been compiled mainly from word of mouth. I have tried to get
>a phone number or company address for FTP and Essex Systems but so far
>have been unsuccessful. I am in CA. Essex I think is in MA.
   FTP Software Inc:
   26 Princess St
   Wakefield MA 01880
   phone (617)246-0900