[comp.os.os2.misc] Dos server or X11 for PC

chris@visionware.co.uk (Chris Davies) (06/07/91)

In article <1991Jun05.191512.25621@ariel.unm.edu> hsteve@hydra.unm.edu writes:
>For Dos server we are thinking of getting X-terminals, since we want bothh
>MSwidow and X11.

Why not use one of the several X-under-MSWindows products?  This would
give you both MSWindows (and therefore DOS shells if you've got
386-based PCs) and X.

We sell one, called XVision; there are others too.  In the US you can
get it from either Unipress or GSS.

Chris
--
         VISIONWARE LTD, 57 Cardigan Lane, LEEDS LS4 2LE, England
    Tel +44 532 788858.  Fax +44 532 304676.  Email chris@visionware.co.uk

zack@magus.UUCP (Zacharias_Beckman) (06/09/91)

> We sell one, called XVision; there are others too.  In the US you can
> get it from either Unipress or GSS.

Could you mention a few of these "others?"  I'm not actually looking to
purchase, but an curious as to how many there are, who does them, etc.
Thanks in advance!
--
Zacharias J. Beckman  |  To be "matter of fact" about the world is to
Lower Code Dweller    |  blunder into fantasy -- and dull fantasy at that,