[comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc] Best sellers?

reiniger@ug.cs.dal.ca (Darren Reiniger) (07/09/90)

  Could someone tell me the name of any magazine or journal which reports the
monthly, or yearly, volume of sales for the more popular companies' computer
systems.  I've checked out most of the mainstream magazines, and they don't
appear to publish such a statistic.

Trying to avoid more paper cuts,
 Darren

--

 Darren Reiniger                   reiniger@ug.cs.dal.ca
| People who wonder where this generation is going should remind themselves   |

chaz@chinet.chi.il.us (Charlie Kestner) (07/10/90)

In article <1990Jul9.003033.22886@ug.cs.dal.ca> reiniger@ug.cs.dal.ca (Darren Reiniger) writes:

>  Could someone tell me the name of any magazine or journal which reports the
>monthly, or yearly, volume of sales for the more popular companies' computer
>systems.  I've checked out most of the mainstream magazines, and they don't
>appear to publish such a statistic.
>
>Trying to avoid more paper cuts,

f*  Try "Computer Reseller News".
  This is one of those trade pubs that is distributed free to dealers,
VARs, etc.
  E-mail me your snail-mail address, and I will send you a subscription
card for CRN.