[comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc] Keyboard problems with network running

efb@engsun.nswses.navy.mil (Everett Batey) (07/21/90)

In article <16827@bclcl1.im.battelle.org> WELCH@bclcl1.im.battelle.org (Bill Welch (614)424-7155) writes:
>There is a problem with the PC keyboard when running LanWORKS for DOS
>(nee PCSA) or any other network product. What happens is that
>scan code sent by the keyboard to the cpu/motherboard sometimes get lost.

That is really strange .. DEC told me that ( way back when nee PCSA ) it was
only those darn HP Vectra's that were incompatible with PCSA .. Gee I hope all
those sales support droids weren't intentionally trying to make me think it was
all HP and my fault that we had to desert all those DEPCAs and software ..

Dont suppose, Bill, that they blamed WordPerfect, too, or any other major
products for their neato DECNET card and its code.

I cant imagine this is why so many of us when we recover from being brain
donors eventually try to purchase PUBLIC solutions like TCP ??  Very bitter
sarchasm, very seriously intended.  Flames to /dev/null, thanks.
--
             (Southern Calif SunLUG | Ventura-SB-SLO-DECUS)
      efb@Suned1.Nswses.Navy.MIL efb@suned1.UUCP efb@voodoo.bitnet