[comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc] Does a Wy60 emulation programm exists for PC ?

rob@lafayet.Lafayette.LA.US (Rob Freyder) (08/01/90)

In <1990Jul31.160627.17534@bluemtn.uucp> perry@bluemtn.uucp (Perry Minyard (3MTA3)) writes:

>In article <1990Jul13.161244.12456@pemstgt.gtc.de> tb@pemstgt.gtc.de (Tillmann Basien) writes:
>>Hallo,
>>
>>who knows of a terminalprogramm to emulat Wyse 60 on a IBM-PC. It will be
>>great, if it is possible to take it in a telnet-emulation via telapi.
>>

>We have run across an EXCELLENT terminal emulation program that is memory
>resident and emulates a VT100, VT200, AT386, Wyse60, and SCO Console.
>It's called "DOUBLE VIEW".

Try ICE.TEN from  the James River Group ... they have something called
Dejavu which emulates both a WYSE 60 and the SCO ansi console .. both
support color and work perfectly with WordPerfect 8-)  ...  They also
have a thing called ICE.TCP which, I'm told, lets you telnet the way you
indicated ...  I have only used the serial version ...It is a TSR and
works very well...

James River Group  Minn,  MN   612-339-2521

I am not associated with them in any way... I am just a registered user.
--
Rob Freyder                                  Western Atlas International
____    ____     ____                        Core Laboratories