[comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc] Technical Support Group Wanted

beattie@mtg.uucp (Grant P. Beattie) (07/25/90)

sunni@microsoft.UUCP (Sunni ROGERS) writes:
> What I'm looking for is a group of technicians from different
> companies that would meet and exchange tips, frustrations,
> and technical advise.
>
> Anyone know of such a group?

...and not to forget: exchanging good laughs.

tomr@ashtate (Tom Rombouts) (08/03/90)

sunni@microsoft.UUCP (Sunni ROGERS) writes:
> What I'm looking for is a group of technicians from different
> companies that would meet and exchange tips, frustrations,
> and technical advise.

As well as an endless stream of jokes about "the suits!"
Seriously, contact me and I will get you in touch with
some people here that might be interested.

Tom Rombouts  Torrance Techie  tomr@ashate.A-T.com  V:(213)538-7108

DISCLAIMER:  The above, like almost everything I say, has no direct
bearing on or relation to the official policies of my employer.