[comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc] Business Software sale 35-40% off!

ceej@pawl.rpi.edu (Chris J Hillery) (08/12/90)

For Sale! The following software packages, new, completely unused and
unopened, with all original documentation and distribution disks, for
35-40% off retail!

Reason for selling? I'm getting them as part of a package deal and have
no use for them.

 WordStar 5.5 Professional                        list $475, asking $320
  pull-down menus, many editing features, 220,000-word Thesaurus,
  100,000-word PHONETIC spell-checker and large true Dictionary
  with definitions, multi-page print preview (see it before you
  print it!), and much more! Can also import and incorporate
  Quattro spreadsheets into its documents.

 Quattro spreadsheet                              list $247.50, asking $150
  full-color powerful spreadsheeting environment to handle all you
  financial mapping and other spreadsheeting needs! Can read Lotus
  1-2-3 files, and has over 100 statistical, financial and mathe-
  matical functions. Real number-crunching power!

 Key FormDesigner                                 list $179, asking $120
 KeyChart maker                                   list $149, asking $100
                                                  or both for just $200!

  with Key FormDesigner, you can easily create many different and
  varying types of forms suitable for all purposes. shade and highlight
  areas, use several different fonts, format text any way you like.
  very flexible to allow creation of virtually limitless forms,
  from simple invoices to oversized flowcharts and floor plans!

  with KeyChart maker, you can take your data and turn it into eye-
  catching graphs in many ways. get your point across with pie
  graphs, stacked bar charts, lines charts and more! over a dozen
  different high-resolution chart types, ready to create and print.

None of the above prices are set in stone, and are subject to best offer.
If the response is good I may have more than one copy of each of these,
so please send any offers soon!
I would prefer for logistic reasons to sell to someone in the Albany/Troy,
New York area, but will gladly accept offers from anyone in the US.
(Please, someone make a suggestion as to how we can safely exchange
money and goods through the mail!)
Please expect approximately two weeks from acceptance of offer to delivery
of software.

Send ALL responses to:                             ceej@pawl.rpi.edu

Please tell anyone who might be interested! And thank you all in advance!

                                                  -Ceej
                                                   aka Chris Hillery
                                                   ceej@pawl.rpi.edu

chao@monsoon.Berkeley.EDU (Chia-Chi Chao) (08/12/90)

In article <PY#%}0&@rpi.edu> ceej@pawl.rpi.edu (Chris J Hillery) writes:
>For Sale! The following software packages, new, completely unused and
>unopened, with all original documentation and distribution disks, for
>35-40% off retail!
>
>Reason for selling? I'm getting them as part of a package deal and have
>no use for them.
>
> WordStar 5.5 Professional                        list $475, asking $320
> Quattro spreadsheet                              list $247.50, asking $150
> Key FormDesigner                                 list $179, asking $120
> KeyChart maker                                   list $149, asking $100
>                                                  or both for just $200!

Hmmm.  It's interesting that DAK is selling the Diconix ink jet printer
bundled with _ALL_ of the 4 programs for $399!

Chia-Chi Chao     chao@ocf.berkeley.edu   ..!ucbvax!ocf.berkeley.edu!chao