[comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc] TurboBatch for Turbo Pascal 3.0x

nghiem@ut-emx.UUCP (Alex Nghiem) (08/17/90)

We have a pascal application generator that makes use of Turbo Pascal 3.01A
and a utility called Turbobatch that patches Turbo Pascal so that batch
compilations can be performed (like C make files). The Turbatch utility
we have is specific for Turbo Pascal 3.01A. The latest version of Turbo
3.0 we know of is Turbo Pascal 3.02, but we do not have Turbobatch for
3.02. Does anyone know where I can find Turbobatch for TP 3.02?

Also, does anybody have a list of bug fixes for Turbo Pascal 3.0x and
does anybody know what is the latest version of Turbo Pascal 3.0x ?
This article is posted for discussion only. Any misrepresentation,
if any, is purely unintentional. Any opinion expressed or implicit in
these remarks are solely my own.

nghiem@emx.utexas.edu
!cs.utexas.edu!ut-emx!nghiem
nghiem@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu
!cs.utexas.edu!ut-emx!ccwf!nghiem

nmouawad@water.waterloo.edu (Naji Mouawad) (08/17/90)

In article <36211@ut-emx.UUCP> nghiem@ut-emx.UUCP (Alex Nghiem) writes:
>We have a pascal application generator that makes use of Turbo Pascal 3.01A

>Also, does anybody have a list of bug fixes for Turbo Pascal 3.0x and
>does anybody know what is the latest version of Turbo Pascal 3.0x ?

I think ... err ... 3.01A was the latest, but isn't a lot easier to
upgrade to TP 5.5 ? I mean, you get a solide Make, a wonderful
debugger and a far better environement.  Plus, a utility that will
help you convert your Tp 3.0 to Tp 5.0 (5.5 being object oriented).
I think it is worth the 150$.

--
        | Naji Mouawad  |       nmouawad@water.waterloo.edu         |