[comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc] OS/2 and the MKS Toolkit

jbayer@ispi.COM (Jonathan Bayer) (08/13/90)

Will the MKS Toolkit work under OS/2?

JB
--
Jonathan Bayer		Intelligent Software Products, Inc.
(201) 245-5922		500 Oakwood Ave.

bk@kullmar.se (Bo Kullmar) (08/21/90)

In <1666@ispi.COM> jbayer@ispi.COM (Jonathan Bayer) writes:

>Will the MKS Toolkit work under OS/2?

Yes, the OS/2 version, NOT the DOS-version. This is version 3.1 or maybe
there is newer verson today. I have not testef it. I only have information
from a Swedish reseller that it is available.

--
Bo Kullmar, Helsingoersg. 38, S-164 42  KISTA, Sweden, Phone +46 8 7511518
UUCP:		{uunet,mcsun!sunic!kullmar!bk	       Fax   +46 8 801522

nbladt@aut.UUCP (Norbert Bladt) (08/24/90)

bk@kullmar.se (Bo Kullmar) writes:

>In <1666@ispi.COM> jbayer@ispi.COM (Jonathan Bayer) writes:

>>Will the MKS Toolkit work under OS/2?

>Yes, the OS/2 version, NOT the DOS-version. This is version 3.1 or maybe
>there is newer verson today. I have not testef it. I only have information
>from a Swedish reseller that it is available.

I used their vi under OS/2: Works fine for me (OS/2 1.1 COMPAQ version).

Norbert Bladt.

P.S. They send a bad disk in their vi-package for OS/2 (It contained
the latest ? DOS version). I send a fax and in a few days I received
the right OS/2 version. Taking into account the distance between
Canada and Switzerland it was a very good support. At least, compared
to other companies which seem to ignore the european customers.
--
Please use this path as return address. DON'T USE THE RETURN PATH IN THE HEADER
Norbert Bladt, Ascom Autelca AG, Worbstr. 201, CH-3073 Guemligen, Switzerland