[comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc] How do you install ATIWIN3?

baalke@mars.jpl.nasa.gov (Ron Baalke) (08/27/90)

Hi,

I've downloaded ATIWIN3.ZIP from simtel, which is supposed to a driver
to Windows 3.0
to add high resolution screens with the ATI VGA Wonder card.  However,
when I unzipped it, the driver was there, but no instructions on to how to
install it.  Does anybody know how to install this driver?

d89os@efd.lth.se (Ola Sigurdson) (08/28/90)

(Mr) Ola Sigurdson      Internet: d89os@efd.lth.se
In article <4676@jato.Jpl.Nasa.Gov>, baalke@mars.jpl.nasa.gov (Ron
Baalke) writes:
> I've downloaded ATIWIN3.ZIP from simtel, which is supposed to a driver
> to Windows 3.0
> to add high resolution screens with the ATI VGA Wonder card.  However,
> when I unzipped it, the driver was there, but no instructions on to how to
> install it.  Does anybody know how to install this driver?

Try looking in Appendix A in the Windows User Manual (or whatever it's called.)