[comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc] ATI VGA drivers

umcarls9@ccu.umanitoba.ca (Charles Carlson) (08/24/90)

Can someone tell me if there is a place I can FTP the latest ATI VGA
Wonder drivers for Windows?   I called and left my name & stuff on their
answering maching 3 months ago, but still no drivers.

Thanks

Charles

baer@uwovax.uwo.ca (08/29/90)

In article <1990Aug23.214727.22463@ccu.umanitoba.ca>, umcarls9@ccu.umanitoba.ca (Charles Carlson) writes:
> Can someone tell me if there is a place I can FTP the latest ATI VGA
> Wonder drivers for Windows?   I called and left my name & stuff on their
> answering maching 3 months ago, but still no drivers.
>
> Thanks
>
> Charles
-- Try the ATI bulletin board phone number: 756-4591 (416).  Should be
able to FTP files with any protocol.
Douglas Baer,
University of Western Ontario, London, Canada N6A 5C2
Internet: BAER@UWO.CA    Bitnet: BAER@UWOVAX
606