[comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc] Programming ATI Vgawonder Card.

yoon@aludra.usc.edu (Dae-Kyun Yoon) (09/01/90)

I remember there was an article about programming ATI card.
Unfortunately, I'v lost the article due to my ignorance.
Could you some kind soul send me a copy of that article ?
Thanks in advance.
Dae-kyun Yoon
dkyoon@priam.usc.edu, ..!uunet!usc!priam!dkyoon

woody@eos.UUCP (Wayne Wood) (09/01/90)

In article <YOON.90Aug31153924@aludra.usc.edu> yoon@aludra.usc.edu (Dae-Kyun Yoon) writes:
>I remember there was an article about programming ATI card.
>Unfortunately, I'v lost the article due to my ignorance.
>Could you some kind soul send me a copy of that article ?
>Thanks in advance.

ihave also been looking for this article...

email would be fine...

thanx,

*** ...tongue tied and twisted, just an earth bound misfit, I...            ***
*** -- David Gilmour, Pink Floyd                                            ***
****** woody@eos.arc.nasa.gov *** my opinions, like my mind, are my own ******/