[comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc] Unsit for IBM

dchun@aludra.usc.edu (Dale Chun) (09/01/90)

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of Unsit for IBM? I am trying
to unsit Macintosh sound files. The copy here died. Thanks.

						...dale

 name: Dale C. Chun	    | * 2 + 2 = 5, for sufficiently large values of 2.
PLAYMAC Technical Support   | * Hack First, Ask Questions Later.
email: dchun@aludra.usc.edu | * MAC; Maybe A Computer, but probably a toy.

w8sdz@VELA.ACS.OAKLAND.EDU (Keith Petersen) (09/03/90)

In article <11776@chaph.usc.edu> dchun@aludra.usc.edu (Dale Chun) writes:
>Does anyone know where I can get a copy of Unsit for IBM? I am trying
>to unsit Macintosh sound files. The copy here died. Thanks.

It's available from SIMTEL20:

Directory PD1:<MSDOS.MAC>
Filename   Type Length   Date    Description
UNSIT23.ARC   B   17020  881125  Extract Macintosh .SIT files on MS-DOS PC

--Keith