[comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc] Software catalogs

eas@savant.uucp (Eddie A. Schwab) (08/31/90)

I would like to find a mail-order catalog that specializes in PC Software
that includes the retail prices of items in its descriptions...  Would
preferably include all aspects of the PC Software spectrum (games, word
processors, utilities, etc etc etc...)

Would like a very large selection, as well..  Can anyone hook me up with a
number...  Retail prices a must!  Average to moderately low prices
desirable.
--
Eddie Schwab    eas%savant@virginia.edu    {...}!uunet!virginia!savant!eas

                              (The Edster)

ashing@milton.u.washington.edu (Al Shing) (08/31/90)

#
#Would like a very large selection, as well..  Can anyone hook me up with a
#number...  Retail prices a must!  Average to moderately low prices
#desirable.
#--
#Eddie Schwab    eas%savant@virginia.edu    {...}!uunet!virginia!savant!eas
#
#                              (The Edster)

Have you seen the "Software Information Catalog" that sells in bookstores for
$35 or so?  It is thick as a phone book and has information on just about
everything for the PC.  There are separate editions for the Mac, Apple II,
etc.

--
    Al Shing (ashing@cac.washington.edu)

eas@savant.uucp (Eddie A. Schwab) (09/04/90)

>Have you seen the "Software Information Catalog" that sells in bookstores for
>$35 or so?  It is thick as a phone book and has information on just about
>everything for the PC.  There are separate editions for the Mac, Apple II,
>etc.

No, I haven't...  I'll look into it, tho...  (But isn't 35 bucks a little
steep for a catalog??  If it's THAT big, however. . .)  Thanks!