[comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc] $99 Quattro offerfollowupexit

jgarland@kean.ucs.mun.ca (09/06/90)

In article <131855@kean.ucs.mun.ca>, jgarland@kean.ucs.mun.ca writes:

>> The academic price is cheaper yet: $69.  Contact their educational
>> division.  They have fantastic academic discounts on all their products
>> (if I remember correctly, we got Paradox for $79!).

I swear, there's ***always*** a better deal than the one you take.
But hell, what I said still stands...I never thought I wanted a
spreadsheet I can't live without one now.

jgarland@mun                    Bitnet
jgarland@kean.ucs.mun.ca        Internet