[comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc] Turbo-C and Laser Printing..

dlawson@grebyn.com (Drew Lawson) (09/12/90)

In article <1990Sep10.125824.7594@rodan.acs.syr.edu> afmintz@rodan.acs.syr.edu (Allan Mintz) writes:
>I am having a big problem in getting output to a HP LaserJet Series II
>Laserprinter using Turbo-C.  I am attempting to send output via stdaux.

I haven't done so with a LaserJet (tho I doubt the pronter is the problem),
but what little I have done in Turbo C (1.5 and 2.01) which writes to
the printer I have used strprn.

I think stdprn is directed to PRN and stdaux is directed to COM1.
I have used this for a parallel printer interface.  If yours is
serial the solution may be different.

| Is life an illusion?                          | Drew Lawson        |
| Or does it just seem that way?                | dlawson@grebyn.com |