[comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc] Power C questions

kwf@ecersg.ncsu.edu (Ken Fernald) (09/19/90)

I have some questions for anyone who is familiar with 'Power C'
by Mix C.

1) does it have the ability to produce code that's interrupt callable
   (i.e. compile interrupt routines)?

2) are standard routines available to get and set DOS interrupt
   vectors?

thanks,

--
+----------------------------+------------------------------------------------+
|    Kenneth W. Fernald      | "To recognize that nature has neither a        |

finfrock@ncis.tis.llnl.gov (Scott Finfrock) (09/19/90)

In article <1990Sep18.193338.4728@ncsuvx.ncsu.edu> kwf@ecersg.ncsu.edu (Ken Fernald) writes:

>I have some questions for anyone who is familiar with 'Power C'
>by Mix C.
>
>1) does it have the ability to produce code that's interrupt callable
>   (i.e. compile interrupt routines)?
>
>2) are standard routines available to get and set DOS interrupt
>   vectors?

I have not actually used this feature but it is documented in
the manual.  Specifically the getvect, setvect, and keep functions.

--

					  -Scott Finfrock-