[comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc] Pull-down menu system for Turbo C/C++ needed.

bezenek@plains.NoDak.edu (Todd M. Bezenek KO0N) (09/18/90)

I would like to find a pull-down menu system for the PC.  It will be
used to write a simple user interface.  It should be compatible with
Turbo C++, but an ANSI C source would be fine.

     If you have or know where I can get one of these, please let me
know.  I do not want to have to write it myself!

Thank you,

Todd
--                                                          --=--+--=--
Todd Michael Bezenek                                            /
                                            Amateur      --=---+---=--
  Internet:  bezenek@plains.nodak.edu       Radio             /|
  UUCP:      uunet!plains!bezenek           Station   ---=---+---=---
  Bitnet:    bezenek@plains                 KO0N               |

jims@pro-berks.cts.com (Jim Sloan) (09/22/90)

Try WindowsBoss or Magna Carta's Windows Library.  WindowsBoss is shareware
found on MANY BBS's and Magna Carta's Windows Library is commercial.  There
are several other menuing systems available as shareware on BBS's, but I can't
think of them right now.

Phoenix Systems Software
P.O. Box 2525
West Lawn, PA 19609
c/o Jim Sloan
My employer(s) is/are my customer(s).  I cannot represent their views.