[comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc] WANTED: mouse cut/copy and paste

mleiber@hpwad.HP.COM (#Michael Leiber) (10/01/90)

Hi netlanders

I'm looking for a utility which enables me to use my mouse to cut/copy and
paste parts from the screen into an application or to the commandline.
Does anybody know of such a beast (of course, freeware/shareware is
preferred over commercial products, source is also welcome). It had to
work in text mode only, and should pay notable attention on not being
detached from the mouse interrupt after a graphics application with
mouse usage has been run. The mouse I'm using is a Logitech mouse, but
I'm using it in MS compatible mode.

		thanx    michael

email:    mleiber@hpwadlk
hpdesk:	  Michael Leiber / HPB400 / R1
phone:	  Germany 7243 602527
address:  Michael Leiber, Hewlett Packard, Waldbronn Analytic Division,
	  Hewlett Packard Str. 1, 7517 Waldbronn, West Germany

jrosensh@libserv1.ic.sunysb.edu (Joanne Rosenshein) (10/02/90)

In article <1960025@hpwad.HP.COM> mleiber@hpwad.HP.COM (#Michael Leiber) writes:

>Hi netlanders
>
>I'm looking for a utility which enables me to use my mouse to cut/copy and
>paste parts from the screen into an application or to the commandline.
>Does anybody know of such a beast (of course, freeware/shareware is
>preferred over commercial products, source is also welcome). It had to
>work in text mode only, and should pay notable attention on not being
>detached from the mouse interrupt after a graphics application with
>mouse usage has been run. The mouse I'm using is a Logitech mouse, but
>I'm using it in MS compatible mode.
>
>		thanx    michael

>email:    mleiber@hpwadlk
>hpdesk:	  Michael Leiber / HPB400 / R1
>phone:	  Germany 7243 602527
>address:  Michael Leiber, Hewlett Packard, Waldbronn Analytic Division,
>	  Hewlett Packard Str. 1, 7517 Waldbronn, West Germany

I too would like to know if such a thing exists and if so where can
i find it...

thanks in advance

joanne
--