[comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc] Adlib ftp sites

ftw33616@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (10/02/90)

Does anyone know of ftp sites that carry adlib music/sound files?

please e-mail me.  Thanks in advance.

					Frank

cs225ep@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu (10/02/90)

I would also be interested in Music/Sound sites.

However, please let me know if you've ever seen any software for
the Sound Blaster card which is fairly new.  It's also ADLIB compatible
so ADLIB stuff would be cool too.

                              Thanks a lot,

                                Rich.

wasnsr@nmt.edu (T.O.R.S.O.) (10/02/90)

	I hate to be copycat, but I am also interested in Adlib/Sound Blaster
ftp sites.  So, if anybody has any, please let me know.
					Thanks,
						Sorry for the repeat
							Wayne,

wchan@umd5.umd.edu (Winthrop D Chan) (10/03/90)

In article <46500162@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu> ftw33616@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu writes:

>Does anyone know of ftp sites that carry adlib music/sound files?
>
>					Frank

So far I've only seen digitized sound files which can be used on the Sound
Blaster at terminator.cc.umich.edu (MSDOS and MAC sounds), sumex-aim.stanford.edu
and ccb.ucsf.edu. I have plenty of ADLIB and Sound Blaster files if you are
interested.

Oh to everyone else out there. I am looking for SoundTracker files for the
Amiga. I've found a program from Germany that plays the SoundTracker files on
the Sound Blaster card. I will send this program to anyone who is interested in
it.

Winthrop
wchan@umd5.umd.edu