[comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc] UNIX like NROFF text processor for the PC

elee24@castle.ed.ac.uk (H Bruce) (10/01/90)

I am looking for a PC version of the UNIX nroff text processing program,
that will use the -ms and -man suite of macros.
(Some PD programs come with documentation in "nroff -man" format.)

I obtained PCROFF from SIMTEL20 but this cannot use the macros.

Does anyone have any recommendations ?

Thanks,

Henry Bruce.

craig@phobos.cis.ksu.edu (Stuart A Craig ) (10/20/90)

elee24@castle.ed.ac.uk (H Bruce) writes:

>I am looking for a PC version of the UNIX nroff text processing program,
>that will use the -ms and -man suite of macros.
>(Some PD programs come with documentation in "nroff -man" format.)

>I obtained PCROFF from SIMTEL20 but this cannot use the macros.

>Does anyone have any recommendations ?

>Thanks,

>Henry Bruce.

NROFF/PC is available for $99 from:

	Elan Computer Group, Inc
	410 Cambridge Avenue, Suite A
	Palo Alto, CA 94306  USA

	Phone:  415-322-2450
	FAX:    415-322-1915

NROFF/PC includes Nroff, Neqn, Tbl, Col, MM & Man macros.

--
Stuart Craig    sac@ksuvm.ksu.edu