[comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc] Clone advice

gc1m+@andrew.cmu.edu (Geoffrey I. Cox) (10/24/90)

I am interested in buying a 386 clone and there are just too many adds in
Computer Shopper that look the same.

Does anyone have advice or opinions about particular brands?  Any help would
be greatly appreciated!

Thanx

-Geoff Cox

 gc1m@andrew.cmu.edu
   or
 gc1m%andrew@cmccvb.bitnet

brian@micro.umn.edu (10/28/90)

gc1m+@andrew.cmu.edu (Geoffrey I. Cox) writes:
>I am interested in buying a 386 clone and there are just too many adds in
>Computer Shopper that look the same.
>Does anyone have advice or opinions about particular brands?  Any help would
>be greatly appreciated!

Steve Moraff.
Call 1-800-VGA-MULT.
I trust him personally.
Over 1 year of satisfaction.
I have the opposite of horror stories about him.
He may be programing exclusively now, but he could point you in the right
direction.

--
Brian
"So then Mohammad Ali walks in."

brian@micro.umn.edu (10/29/90)

I write:
>gc1m+@andrew.cmu.edu (Geoffrey I. Cox) writes:
>>I am interested in buying a 386 clone and there are just too many adds in
>>Computer Shopper that look the same.
>>Does anyone have advice or opinions about particular brands?  Any help would
>>be greatly appreciated!

>Steve Moraff.

Of course I didn't realize that there are groups to post what may be considered
ads until just now.  And realizing that "C" is to late now, I want to say sorry
if I'm out of line.

My intent was not an ad.  It was intended to help someone find a good clone.