[comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc] Found: National BBS listing

joshuaj@yang.earlham.edu (When I grow up I want to be a boson.) (10/19/90)

Hey all-
	Hope everybody is surviving OK. I just got hold of a national BBS
list - it's pretty long so if you're interested in the USBBS list (selected
boards for the IBM PC from across the country) email me and I'll forward it
to you. It's updated as of JULY 1990.

JoshuaJ
"Death is a beach!"

ts@uwasa.fi (Timo Salmi) (10/23/90)

In article <3198@yang.earlham.edu> joshuaj@yang.earlham.edu (When I grow up I want to be a boson.) writes:
>Hey all-
>	Hope everybody is surviving OK. I just got hold of a national BBS
>list - it's pretty long so if you're interested in the USBBS list (selected
>boards for the IBM PC from across the country) email me and I'll forward it
>to you. It's updated as of JULY 1990.

Would you possibly mean this list?
 /pc/pd2/usbbs76.arc     Darwin's U.S. BBS list 1-Sep-90
If so, please see below.

The wares are available by anonymous ftp from chyde.uwasa.fi, Vaasa,
Finland, 128.214.12.3, or by using our mail server (use the latter
if, and only if you don't have anonymous ftp).  If you are not
familiar with anonymous ftp or mail servers, I am prepared send
prerecorded instructions on request (provided that your email
address is reachable).

Prof. Timo Salmi        (Moderating at anon. ftp site 128.214.12.3)

stevek@hpfcmgw.HP.COM (Steve Kauder) (10/24/90)

>/ hpfcmgw:comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc / joshuaj@yang.earlham.edu (When I grow up I want to be a boson.) /  4:23 am  Oct 19, 1990 /
>Hey all-
	>Hope everybody is surviving OK. I just got hold of a national BBS
>list - it's pretty long so if you're interested in the USBBS list (selected
>boards for the IBM PC from across the country) email me and I'll forward it
>to you. It's updated as of JULY 1990.
>
>JoshuaJ
>"Death is a beach!"
>----------

I saw your posting but could not reply due to mailers.  Could you please
mail it to me (or worse, post it)?

Thanks,

sk

Steve Kauder         Phone: (303) 229-3541            hpfcla!stevek
Hewlett-Packard                       Fort Collins Systems Division

msc@mtcchi.uucp (2664-Michael S. Cross(Z550100)0000) (10/30/90)

stevek@hpfcmgw.HP.COM (Steve Kauder) writes:

>>Hey all-
>	>Hope everybody is surviving OK. I just got hold of a national BBS
>>list - it's pretty long so if you're interested in the USBBS list (selected
>>boards for the IBM PC from across the country) email me and I'll forward it
>>to you. It's updated as of JULY 1990.

>I saw your posting but could not reply due to mailers.  Could you please
>mail it to me (or worse, post it)?

The USBBS list is available from the SIMTEL archives as USBBS76.ZIP under the
PD2:<MSDOS2.BBSLISTS> directory.  The version I have listed in my index was
updated 09/01/90.

Hope this helps(tm).

Mike

--
Michael S. Cross             (msc@mtcchi.UUCP)                  (708)-305-3018
Memorex Telex Corp., 1000 E. Warrenville Rd., Naperville, IL 60563