From coggins Wed Oct 31 11:04:05 1990
From: James R Coggins <coggins>
Subject: puzzle
To: duncan
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 90 11:04:03 CST

I am looking for programs that generate crossword puzzles for use on
my Zenith computer.  I want only quality programs that are self
generating when a list of terms is given.  I have worked previously
with one called Crossword Magic but I do not know if it is available
for the IBM.
	I now have a shareware program called Crossword Creator but it
is a poor program.  Thanks for your help.