[comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc] Experiences with PC based FAX and phone-mail

dsrekrg@prism.gatech.EDU (Rob Gibson) (11/06/90)

Have you had direct every day experience with FAX boards such as
Intel's Connection Co-processor,
AT&T's Fax Connection,
Complete PC's Complete Fax,
GammaFax CP,
or Panasonic's Fax Partner ?

Have you daily experience with a PC based phone mail system such as
Complete PC's Complete Answering Machine ?

Do they do the job you wanted?
What is your opinion of the software?
Do you use any type of FAX/modem/voice switch on one phone line?

My interest is in utilizing a FAX/phonemail system at our college radio station.

Please email to me and I will summarize to the net.

Rob Gibson, WREK 91.1 MHz, 40000 watts
Georgia Tech, Atlanta Georgia, 30332        404/894-2468
uucp: ...!{allegra,amd,hplabs,seismo,ut-ngp}!gatech!prism!dsrekrg
ARPA: dsrekrg@prism.gatech.edu

>From: dsrekrg@prism.gatech.EDU (Rob Gibson)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware,comp.sys.ibm.misc,comp.dcom.modems,rec.radio.noncomm
Subject: Experiences with FAX and phone-mail boards