[comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc] Norton 5.0 Sysinfo, correction

MHS108@psuvm.psu.edu (Mark Solsman) (11/07/90)

Whoops.... I see that I made a little error!

  I complained that SysInfo reported my DTR as being 550mbps when the
  manual specs the subsystem at 10mbps.

  I meant to say: SysInfo reports my DTR being .550mbps, one half the speed
  that I am supposed to get. My specs in the manual tell me that I should be
  getting twice the speed, or 10mbps.

 * I realize that this turns the tables a little, but now I understand why
   my replies tell me to disable the cache to get 10mbps.

Sorry Guys....  Any More Suggestions??? (kindly)
----
Mark Solsman
The Pennsylvania State University - Worthington Campus, Scranton, Pa.
Bitnet   : MHS108 at PSUVM
Internet : MHS108 at PSUVM.PSU.EDU

dlg6627@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (Darmawan Ludirdja) (11/08/90)

Mark Solsman <MHS108@psuvm.psu.edu> writes:

>Whoops.... I see that I made a little error!
                                ^^^^^^
      DO YOU THINK IT IS A LITTLE

>  I complained that SysInfo reported my DTR as being 550mbps when the
>  manual specs the subsystem at 10mbps.

>  I meant to say: SysInfo reports my DTR being .550mbps, one half the speed
                                                ^^^^

>  that I am supposed to get. My specs in the manual tell me that I should be
>  getting twice the speed, or 10mbps.
           ^^^^^            ^^ ^^

      WELL...... MY CALCULATOR IS BROKEN...

> * I realize that this turns the tables a little, but now I understand why
>   my replies tell me to disable the cache to get 10mbps.

>Sorry Guys....  Any More Suggestions??? (kindly)
 THAT'S OKEY      YES. ...BUY A GOOD WORKING CALCULATOR.

>----
>Mark Solsman
 MY SIG