[comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc] HACKING?! Re: Do *NOT* reveal or mention "hacking" information

greg@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu (Greg Harp) (11/09/90)

In article <2653@ttardis.UUCP> rlw@ttardis.UUCP (Ron Wilson) writes:

>the NET do NOT want the bad public image of pirates and hackers to be

[BZZT!]  You said the 'H' word!  PLEASE!  I thought that at least those on
the net would know the difference between a hacker and a pirate!

BTW, I left the .sig in 'cause I love the quote! :-)

>About MS-DOS: "... an OS originally designed for a microprocessor that modern
>                kitchen appliances would sneer at...."
>                   - Dave Trowbridge, _Computer Technology Review_, Aug 90
>
>                                     iwblsys\
>rlw@ttardis	    uunet!rel.mi.org!cfctech!ttardis!rlw
>                sharkey.cc.umich.edu/
>    rel.mi.org is currently sick - back in 2 weeks.

Greg

--
AMIGA! //