[comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc] high-speed modems

kroe@sbcs.sunysb.edu (KiYun Roe) (10/31/90)

I'm interested in information about high-speed modems (>= 9600 bps)
particularly those that support MNP Class 5.  If you have had
experience with a modem that you really liked or really hated, please
let me know.

Also, I remember seeing articles about high-speed modems within the
past few months, but I can't remember where.  If you know off the top
of your head where I might've seen these, I'd appreciate a note.

Finally, try to mail responses to me directly.  It will keep the news
traffic down.  Also, these newsgroups are pretty busy, so I might miss
posted responses.

Thanks.
--
KiYun Roe					kroe@sbcs.sunysb.edu
Department of Computer Science

lmb@wucs1.wustl.edu (Linda M. Book) (11/11/90)

In article <1990Oct30.221835.13029@sbcs.sunysb.edu> kroe@sbcs.sunysb.edu (KiYun Roe) writes:

>I'm interested in information about high-speed modems (>= 9600 bps)
>particularly those that support MNP Class 5.  If you have had
>experience with a modem that you really liked or really hated, please
>let me know.
>
>Finally, try to mail responses to me directly.  It will keep the news
>traffic down.  Also, these newsgroups are pretty busy, so I might miss
>posted responses.

I am interested in this area also.  Please post responses to the net.
Thanks.