[comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc] Kaypro diskettes

stone@cunixb.cc.columbia.edu (Glenn Stone) (11/16/90)

Need to copy a batch of Kaypro diskettes onto ms-dos.  I used to have
UNIFORM but no longer, and can't find a number for Micro-Solutions who
sold it.  Can't find anything in file utils on simtel20.

S.O.S...

  Glenn Davis Stone                BITNET stone@cunixc
  Columbia University            INTERNET stone@cunixb.cc.columbia.edu

w8sdz@vela.acs.oakland.edu (Keith Petersen) (11/16/90)

stone@cunixb.cc.columbia.edu (Glenn Stone) writes:
>Need to copy a batch of Kaypro diskettes onto ms-dos.  I used to have
>UNIFORM but no longer, and can't find a number for Micro-Solutions who
>sold it.  Can't find anything in file utils on simtel20.

WSMR-SIMTEL20.ARMY.MIL [26.2.0.74]

Directory PD1:<MSDOS.DSKUTL>
 Filename   Type Length   Date    Description
22DSK134.ZIP  B  211064  900731  CP/M<->Diskette xfer, over 100 formats. SYDEX

This file is also available from Detroit Download Central.

Keith
--
Keith Petersen
Co-SysOp, Detroit Download Central 313-885-3956 (212/V22bis/HST/V32/V42bis)