[comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc] Logitech Bus {Mouse,TrackMan} ...

henry@garp.mit.edu (Henry Mensch) (11/20/90)

do the bus versions of the pointing devices come with the card to go
into the PC, or is this something that is purchased separately?

# Henry Mensch    /   <henry@garp.mit.edu>   /   E40-379 MIT,  Cambridge, MA
# <hmensch@uk.ac.nsfnet-relay> / <henry@tts.lth.se> / <mensch@munnari.oz.au>
#     via X.400: S=mensch; OU=informatik; P=tu-muenchen; A=dbp; C=de

jdc@beach.cis.ufl.edu (Jeff Capehart) (11/21/90)

In article <4123@media-lab.MEDIA.MIT.EDU> henry@garp.mit.edu (Henry Mensch) writes:
>do the bus versions of the pointing devices come with the card to go
>into the PC, or is this something that is purchased separately?

I have a Logitech bus mouse and it does come with a card and manuals.
There are jumpers for setting the IRQ (2,3,4, or 5) but the I/O ADDR
is fixed and cannot be changed with board jumpers.
--
Jeff Capehart 		Internet: jdc@beach.cis.ufl.edu
University of Florida	UUCP:   ..!uflorida!beach.cis.ufl.edu!jdc