[comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc] Hewlett-Packard Printers: Best Prices???

6500boo@ucsbuxa.ucsb.edu (William Bushing) (11/26/90)

Anyone out there know where to get the best prices on the
Hewlett-Packard DeskJet 500, LaserJet II-P or III printers?
I'm in the market but, like most, am on a tight budget.
Best pricing I've seen so far is $450, $900 and $1450
respectively. Thanks for any information... I'll post the
results if there are enough responses.

Bill Bushing

sichermn@beach.csulb.edu (Jeff Sicherman) (11/26/90)

In article <7381@hub.ucsb.edu> 6500boo@ucsbuxa.ucsb.edu (William Bushing) writes:
>Anyone out there know where to get the best prices on the
>Hewlett-Packard DeskJet 500, LaserJet II-P or III printers?
>I'm in the market but, like most, am on a tight budget.
>Best pricing I've seen so far is $450, $900 and $1450
>respectively. Thanks for any information... I'll post the
>results if there are enough responses.
>
>Bill Bushing

  Since the sender appears to be at a university, educational discounts
usually give the BEST prices. See you're bookstore or whoever else handles
computer sales. Sometimes they are not handled by the campus directly but
by authorized dealers in the community who can offer the educational
discount with proper identification.

Jeff Sicherman