[comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc] 4 meg+ 4.01 Ram Disk Needed

clong@remus.rutgers.edu (Chris Long) (11/21/90)

I'm in need of a ramdrive program for DOS 4.01 that doesn't have
Microsoft's 4 meg limit.  Any suggestions?  I haven't been able
to locate one.

-Chris

forrest@orion.sybase.com (Jon Forrest) (11/27/90)

In article <Nov.20.16.59.50.1990.14711@remus.rutgers.edu> clong@remus.rutgers.edu (Chris Long) writes:

>I'm in need of a ramdrive program for DOS 4.01 that doesn't have
>Microsoft's 4 meg limit.  Any suggestions?

Yes. Try the PC-Kwik Power Pack. This is an excellent package that
includes a ram disk that can go up to 16 Megs. It also includes the
highest rated (by PC-World magazine) disk cache. This is a great
program. I use it on an 8meg machine and it works great.

----
Anything you read here is my opinion and in no way represents Sybase, Inc.

Jon Forrest WB6EDM
forrest@sybase.com
{pacbell,sun,{uunet,ucbvax}!mtxinu}!sybase!forrest
415-596-3422