[comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc] Shareware Restore

wew@naucse.cse.nau.edu (Bill Wilson) (11/27/90)

There is a shareware program called Restore from Canadian Mind
Products.  I would like to locate a copy.  Anyone have it?
It is a replacement for the DOS restore and works with backups
from DOS versions 2.1 to 4.01.

Let sleeping dragons lie........               | The RoleMancer
Bill Wilson             (Bitnet: ucc2wew@nauvm | wilson@nauvax)
Northern AZ Univ  Flagstaff, AZ 86011
--

mussar@bcars53.uucp (G. Mussar) (11/28/90)

In article <2940@naucse.cse.nau.edu> wew@naucse.cse.nau.edu (Bill Wilson) writes:
>There is a shareware program called Restore from Canadian Mind
>Products.  I would like to locate a copy.  Anyone have it?
>It is a replacement for the DOS restore and works with backups
>from DOS versions 2.1 to 4.01.

This is written by Roedy Green who lives on BIX. I will upload the latest
(V5.5) to cica.cica.indiana.edu (and a few other sites) shortly.

Gary Mussar  |Bitnet:  mussar@bnr.ca                  |  Phone: (613) 763-4937
BNR Ltd.     |  UUCP:  ..uunet!bnrgate!bcars53!mussar |  FAX:   (613) 763-2626