[comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc] 486 Fortran compiler info wanted

FQH@psuvm.psu.edu (11/29/90)

Could anyone tell me if there is such a thing as a Fortran compiler
that utilizes the 80486 processor ??  -Thanks in advance.

coa44@seq1.keele.ac.uk (Mark Scase) (11/30/90)

In article <90332.193049FQH@psuvm.psu.edu>, FQH@psuvm.psu.edu writes:
> Could anyone tell me if there is such a thing as a Fortran compiler
> that utilizes the 80486 processor ??  -Thanks in advance.

Try FTN77/486 from Salford Software Marketing Ltd,
		   Computing Centre,
		   University of Salford,
		   Salford, M5 4WT,
		   England.
		   Tel (+44) 61 745 5678
		   Fax (+44) 61 745 5666
for an ANSI Fortran 77 compiler that runs under MSDOS.
(They also produce FTN77/386 for 386s)

Mark
PS I haven't used the compilers.  I just saw an ad for them.

--
Mark Scase,                 |    JANET: coa44@uk.ac.keele
Dept of Communication,      |   BITNET: coa44%keele.ac.uk@ukacrl