[comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc] WANTED: 32 bit memory board info!

asamonte@polyslo.CalPoly.EDU (Alex R. Samonte) (12/04/90)

In article <1990Dec2.195126.2549@contact.uucp> guy@contact.uucp (Guy Lemieux) writes:

>Hi netland!  I'm looking for a 32 bit memory board for my i386 pc.
>The motherboard is by FUJIKAMA (uck!) and they don't seem to want

Well, I have a KAypro 386 model A.  It also uses a 32 bit memory board
but the pinouts are different.  I called Kaypro about getting my hands on
one of these boards, but they said that they didn't make them.
They referenced me to Intel (the makers of the memory board)
Though I can't seem to find their number at the moment, You might want to
call them, they might happen to make the board too.

p.s.  If anyone has any other info where I might get a 32 bit memory board for
my Kaypro 386, send me some mail!