[comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc] Ram chips update

ajayshah@almaak.usc.edu (Ajay Shah) (11/15/90)

Prices of 1 Meg ramchips (1Meg x 9).  The only thing I know about
all these places for sure is that they are NOT in California.

1. 800-678-3726
   Newer Technology
   SIMMs: $50 mastercard/visa
   Amex surcharge: 2%

2. 800-766-SIMM
   EMT
   SIMMs: $45 mastercard/visa
   2day ground/overnight ups;

3. 800-332-6581 (Oklahoma)
   SIMMs: $43 ($44.5  mastercard, visa)
   UPS : $3.50
   Overnight: $8.00

4. 800-388-PLUS (Mass.)
   SIPPs: $48 mastercard/visa
   SIMMs: $46, $47.50 mastercard/visa
   Amex surcharge:
   UPS: $5:00

5. 800-688-7466 (Texas)
   SIMMs: $48 mastercard/visa
   Amex surcharge: 0
   2day air UPS: $10.00

6. 800-533-1744
   SIMMs: $49 mastercard/visa
   Amex : No
   ground(week - 10 days): $6.00
   air: $10
   overnight : $15

Ajay Shah, (213)734-3930, ajayshah@usc.edu
                              The more things change, the more they stay insane.

MHS108@psuvm.psu.edu (Mark Solsman) (11/16/90)

I  W A N T   D R A M S!!!!!!!!!!
----
Mark Solsman
The Pennsylvania State University - Worthington Campus, Scranton, Pa.
Bitnet   : MHS108 at PSUVM
Internet : MHS108 at PSUVM.PSU.EDU

djb@bbt.UUCP (beauvais) (12/10/90)

In article <28155@usc> ajayshah@almaak.usc.edu (Ajay Shah) writes:

>Prices of 1 Meg ramchips (1Meg x 9).  The only thing I know about
>all these places for sure is that they are NOT in California.

Thanks for the survey.  It's a great idea, but there is a key piece of
information missing...  What are the access times of the chips?  The $
goes up as the ns goes down...

--
Dan Beauvais                        UUCP:      ...!mcnc!rti!bbt!djb
BroadBand Technologies, Inc.        Internet:  djb%bbt@rti.rti.org

shwake@raysnec.UUCP (Ray Shwake) (12/11/90)

djb@bbt.UUCP (beauvais) writes:

>Thanks for the survey.  It's a great idea, but there is a key piece of
>information missing...  What are the access times of the chips?  The $
>goes up as the ns goes down...

	The survey *is* a good idea, but I would suggest that prices
available through Micron Tech be added. They are, after all, a major
domestic manufacturer, and they do sell customer direct.