[comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc] DBASE file format ?

dkyoon@pollux.usc.edu (Dae-Kyun Yoon) (12/12/90)

Could somebody tell me where can I get the file format of DBASE III plus
and/or DBASE IV ?

Thanks in advance.

--
Dae-kyun Yoon
dkyoon@usc.edu, ..!uunet!usc!dkyoon

sheinfel@grad1.cis.upenn.edu (Aviad Sheinfeld) (12/12/90)

In article <28771@usc> dkyoon@pollux.usc.edu (Dae-Kyun Yoon) writes:
>Could somebody tell me where can I get the file format of DBASE III plus
>and/or DBASE IV ?
>
>Thanks in advance.
>
>--
>Dae-kyun Yoon
>dkyoon@usc.edu, ..!uunet!usc!dkyoon

dBase III file format is described in the file called dbasefil.zip,
which is available for anonymous ftp from chyde.uwasa.fi
(128.214.12.3) in the subdirectory pc/doc/

Aviad

ramsey@NCoast.ORG (Cedric Ramsey) (12/15/90)

In article <34623@netnews.upenn.edu> sheinfel@grad1.cis.upenn.edu (Aviad Sheinfeld) writes:
>In article <28771@usc> dkyoon@pollux.usc.edu (Dae-Kyun Yoon) writes:
>>Could somebody tell me where can I get the file format of DBASE III plus
>>and/or DBASE IV ?
>>
>>Thanks in advance.
>>
>>--
>>Dae-kyun Yoon
>>dkyoon@usc.edu, ..!uunet!usc!dkyoon
>
>dBase III file format is described in the file called dbasefil.zip,
>which is available for anonymous ftp from chyde.uwasa.fi
>(128.214.12.3) in the subdirectory pc/doc/
>
>Aviad

Can you guys post this on alt.sources, I don't have access to ftp.