[net.music] PCS

allynh@ucbvax.ARPA (Allyn Hardyck) (07/23/85)

In article <3374@dartvax.UUCP> merchant@dartvax.UUCP (Peter Merchant) writes:
>Speaking of which, whatever happened to Mr. Browne?

Last I heard, he was marching in a demonstration somewhere in Nicaragua
with his main squeeze Daryl Hannah.  He must be pretty tired...

In article <9254@ucbvax.ARPA> allynh@ucbvax.UUCP (Allyn Hardyck) writes:

>>Speaking of which, whatever happened to Mr. Browne?

>Last I heard, he was marching in a demonstration somewhere in Nicaragua
>with his main squeeze Daryl Hannah.  He must be pretty tired...

This is a perfect example of a perfectly obscure article.  Is there some
reason why people can't put subject lines on their articles that give me any
idea what it's about?  Is there really anyone out there who knows at first
sight what "aJCatBBB" means?

Charley Wingate  umcp-cs!mangoe

   "Do you know what this means?
    It means this damn thing doesn't work at all!"