[comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc] Educational Programs wanted.

mueller@ssd.kodak.com (Steven Mueller (726-0897)) (12/11/90)

      I am looking for some public domain educational software for my
      children.  I have a 9 year-old and a 6 year-old who enjoy playing
      games on our ibm-pc AT.  I'd like to see them get a little more out
      of the time they spend using the computer by injecting some "fun"
      educational games.  I am primarily interested in any math and
      beginning reading programs.  The math programs should exercise the
      basic multiplication and division facts.

      Anyone know where I might find some?  Any anonymous ftp sites that might
      have such things?

      Thanks in advance for any help!

- Steve   mueller@acl.kodak.com

--
mueller@acl.kodak.com ( Steven Mueller )

BRAUN@FRECP12.BITNET (12/22/90)

From: mueller@ssd.kodak.com (Steven Mueller (726-0897))
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc,comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d,comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc
Subject: Educational Programs wanted.
Date: 10 Dec 90 19:46:03 GMT
Sender: news@ssd.kodak.com

  >   I am looking for some public domain educational software for my
  >   children.  I have a 9 year-old and a 6 year-old who enjoy playing
  >   games on our ibm-pc AT.  I'd like to see them get a little more out
  >   [...]
  >   beginning reading programs.  The math programs should exercise the
  >   basic multiplication and division facts.
  >   Anyone know where I might find some?  Any anonymous ftp sites that might
  >   have such things?
  >   Thanks in advance for any help!
  >         - Steve   mueller@acl.kodak.com  >

 I am interested too in getting educational software, but for another
 study level : i am looking for software for 1st year students.
this can include :
  - electricity / electronic (more or less complicated systems, with
 with resistors, self induction, diodes, ...  or with operational amplificators
  - mecanics, cinematic, etc...
  - thermodynamic
  - and even more....

does anyone have such things ? It would help.
thanks in advance.

          Daniel BRAUN                  bitnet: <BRAUN@FRECP12.BITNET>