[comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc] mail order software companies?

maher@dg-rtp.dg.com (Keith Maher) (12/27/90)

I'm looking for a list of mail order software compaines (with phone numbers).
Can anyone help me out?  Thanks.

Keith

cramer@optilink.UUCP (Clayton Cramer) (01/03/91)

In article <1990Dec26.180932.21956@dg-rtp.dg.com>, maher@dg-rtp.dg.com (Keith Maher) writes:
> I'm looking for a list of mail order software compaines (with phone numbers).
> Can anyone help me out?  Thanks.
>
> Keith

PC Connection (800) 243-8088.  I have nothing but the highest
regard for this operation.  Everytime I have called, the people
I have spoken to have been careful to make sure that the hardware
I had was adequate for the package in question; their prices are
as good as any other place I've done business with; they've never
misled me about whether product was in stock or not; I have NEVER
been pressured in ANY way; and they seem to be including next day
shipping at no extra charge now.

I understand they have a Mac operation as well.
--
Clayton E. Cramer {pyramid,pixar,tekbspa}!optilink!cramer
Gun Control: The belief that the government, with its great wisdom and